Using WPDone website & services
The Site provides specialized programming services to operators of WordPress websites which include, but are not limited to, WordPress custom programming services.
You may use our Services and website (wpdone.artbees.net) only if you can form a binding contract with Artbees, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your Artbees ID, and subsequently when you use certain features, you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete.
Intellectual property rights
The content of this website is the sole property of Artbees GmbH. All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, any copyright and design right) existing in this site and any products displayed on it belong to Artbees GmbH, except where indicated to the contrary. Reproduction of part or all of this site will result in the termination of your access to or use of our site.
We provide our services on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on our themes or this Site. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure this Site is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. Artbees cannot accept liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
We don’t represent any of our clients or the websites we build for them. We have no connection to any of these entities and we are in no way responsible about the content of the websites they create via our services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- Placing an order for Services offered through the Site requires user’s registration and creating a user’s account within the Site. For unregistered Clients the user’s account will automatically be created.
- Service must be requested through the “Create a Job” page in user dashboard or the contact form across the website to be received and responded to in a reasonable amount of time.
- Submitted job requests are subject to approval by us and may be denied.
- Submitted job request will be inspected by us and a hourly-rate quote will be offered based on the scope of work.
- Once the client accepts the quote and the relevant fees is fully paid the project will get started. Any modification or development not defined in the quote will not be performed.
- Modification of the project scope may be subjected to re-estimate or additional payment.
- User can ask up to (3) revisions of the received service. A revision may include: moving elements and small styling changes. Revisions does not include extensive visual or functional changes.
- The job will be automatically accepted and considered properly performed if the user does not submit any comments within 5 business days from the submission of the final work.
As a WPDone service user you promise the following:
- You are over 18 years old
- You are who you say you are
- You will be reasonable and polite in your dealings with our agents
All of the Services available on the Site can be used for personal and commercial use, unless stated otherwise.
Agent will inform the customer about all the files added/changed during the development.
Your login credentials may be needed before an ETA/quote can be provided. Our agents may need to check your current server/installation for a more precise understanding of the scope of the project.
The user is obliged to ensure that all information he/she submits to the agent is accurate, complete and not misleading. Information included in a job request must be precisely defined so that the Services ordered through the Site may be accurately estimated and adequately performed.
In order for project to start and finish as planned, please check your project briefing section to see the progress or answer your agent if anything is asked. Failure to do so may extend your project timeline and result in various issues.
Although your agent will do their best to write custom codes in a way that is best compatible with future updates of the theme, WPDone is not responsible for lost/broken custom modifications after the major theme upgrades. Please contact your agent before updating to a major upgrade. We will advise if/how you should proceed with updating and will try to provide the safe/best practices to follow in order to minimize the loss/breaks.
If you wish to purchase any service made available through WPDone, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card and your billing address.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
Our Prices are non-negotiable and by ordering a service you confirm that you agree with the prices we offer
All prices are stated and charged in US Dollars (USD$). You are responsible for any costs associated with currency conversion or bank charges.
Buyers pay for services using one of the methods offered on the site. We will give you a job ID and issue a receipt sent to your email.
Artbees GmbH reserves the right to change or increase the prices stated within the website without prior notice.
The prices for services include all indirect taxes (VAT and sales taxes).
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
Refund & Fixing Policy
Users can ask for a refund if they are not satisfied with the result, supported by clear and acceptable reasons, for two weeks after the final payment is made and the project is delivered. If Artbees finds the refund reasons acceptable all the contributions to the project will be pulled/flushed and payment will be refunded. WPDone reserves the right to refuse refunds on justifiable grounds.
WPDone provides a 90-day guarantee on fixing the issues related to submitted service with 90 days of the final submission date.